Sunday, December 22, 2013

Happy New Year & Taking A Break

Image by Alan Saporta

Dear Readers, Subscribers and Viewers:

Mentoring is my passion and has been an activity I've pursued in one form or another for over 15 years. I've been regularly blogging about the topic for 3 1/2 years and YouTube-ing every week for the last 6 months. As the New Year approaches it reminds us all that it is a time for reflection, rest, healing and renewal. In that spirit I'm going to be taking a break. Please continue to review, share and like the articles and videos! I hope you find them of continued use. If you haven't yet been mentored or become a mentor I strongly encourage you to consider doing so in the new year. And as always I enthusiastically welcome questions and insights on any aspect of mentoring you may have. Feel free to email/message me.

Thanks again for your readership/viewership. Wishing you and yours a happy, healthy and peaceful New Year.

- Alan Saporta / OnMentoring

No comments: